RiverTrail provides Free 5 - 7 Day Shipping for domestic orders over $150 on Monday - Friday. If you need rush delivery, quotes will be provided at check out for expedited services.
If you have Shipping Questions, please email us at: email@example.com
If the style and size shows a “ships by” date, this means the item is not in stock, but on order. Example: Size 7 – Ships by 1/30/14, means that the boots will ship out to you no later than January 30, 2014. Once the order is placed, your credit card is charged immediately. Pre-order Cancellations incur a $30 processing fee.
Ships 30-120 Days:
If the style and size shows “Ships 30-120 Days,” this means the item is not in stock, but will be on back order. If you would like a more definitive ship date, please call us at 336-998-8800 with the style and size you are interested in, and we will reach out to our manufacturer. Once the order is placed, your credit card is charged immediately. Cancellations incur a $30 processing fee.
Returns and Exchanges must be received within 14 days. If you are purchasing a gift (ie Christmas / Birthday), please request an extension in the Order Comment Section, and a RiverTrail Employee will approve the request. The return period spans from the day product is received by customer until the day RiverTrail receives product back in store. Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping product back to RiverTrail. No call tag or return label will be included or issued to customers from RiverTrail.
Products must be returned in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging. Product must have original tags and must not have been worn, laundered, or altered from its original condition.
Customers with Returns/Exchanges have the following options:
- Refund original method of payment minus 10% re-stocking fee.
- Exchange for a different item or the same item in a different size. The only expense is the cost of shipping the boots back to RiverTrail. We ship your first exchange for free.
- Accept an online store credit for the full amount of the original purchase. This credit does not expire until it is used.
To Return/Exchange an item, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account. View the order using the “Completed Orders” link under the “My Account” menu and click the Return Item(s) button.
- Please fill out all fields as to whether you are returning for refund (minus 10% re-stocking fee), store credit, or replacement. If opting for exchange, please note the item number, name, and size of the product you wish to receive under the “Comments” section.
- Package item into original packaging (by placing the manufacturer boot box into a separate shipping box). Include copy of original invoice so we may better reference your return.
Return Address - RiverTrail Mercantile / 3313 Highway 64 East / Advance, NC 27006
Please allow 7-10 business days for refund transactions to settle. Requests for online store credit are issued immediately. Exchanges (if in stock) usually ship the day after receipt of return.
Please note that RiverTrail will offer free freight ONCE for exchanges. Upon the second exchange, all freight charges are at the customer’s expense. In the case of refused or unclaimed shipments sent back to RiverTrail, freight back out will be at the customer’s expense.
Refunds are NOT permitted after the first exchange.
If you have Return or Exchange Questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
RiverTrail provides international shipping. Quotes are given at check out based on product weight and destination. Please contact us by phone (336-998-8800) or email (email@example.com) to request shipment to countries not currently available through our shipping system. All import taxes, including VAT, import duties, etc. are paid for by the customer.
We strive to keep the latest, most exclusive boot styles in stock. In addition, many of the boot styles we carry are hand made to order. We urge customers to call us with any questions before ordering to ensure that sizing and styles will be satisfactory. For returns and exchanges, RiverTrail will be happy to assist with questions concerning styles, fit, etc. in an effort to find customers a product from our website they will be completely satisfied with. Please call us at 336-998-8800 with direct concerns.
Proof of Identification Policies:
RiverTrail Mercantile reserves the right to contact customers who place orders that total $1,000 and above to request proof of identification. This policy protects consumers and retailers from fraudulent activity.